At BDG, we are committed to keeping open communication as well as meeting, if not exceeding expectations. In an effort to continually offer our retailers the best possible experience and service, we have developed policies that allow us to create and deliver our product to you as smoothly as possible. These policies are outlined below for your review. You will receive a detailed email copy of these policies and they can also be found on our wholesale website.
By accepting your first shipment of BuDhaGirl product, you are acknowledging and agreeing to our wholesale guidelines listed below.
We encourage you to reach out with any comments, questions, or concerns you may have. Thank you again for your order and we look forward to building our partnership!
- BuDhaGirl® All Weather Bangles® must be sold in their original sets and at MSRP.
- AWB® cannot be broken up and sold separately.
- Third party selling of BuDhaGirl products is not permitted.
- Online selling of any kind must be approved separately and in writing by BuDhaGirl.
- Stores that violate BuDhaGirl’s wholesale policies will receive a written warning and will not be invited to reorder if they continue to violate these policies after the written warning.
- Opening orders have a minimum of $1000.
- In order to remain an active account, a minimum of $1000/quarter must be met.
- We ship FedEx Ground. Shipping costs will be charged to you. Please let us know if you would like us to ship in a different manner at the time your order is placed, e.g. expedited, different carriers, etc.
- Our reorder minimum is $300.
- Ship windows vary depending on the time of the year and inventory. Please contact your rep for up-to-date shipping windows.
- All open back ordered items will be shipped as ready unless otherwise noted. The shipping cost of backorders will be covered by BuDhaGirl.
- Once an order is submitted, no edits can be made. No exceptions please.
- We will allow returns on “Core” & “Staple Colors” for either exchange or credit memo only. Seasonal or Limited-Edition products will not be eligible for return or exchange.
- Approval for all returns/exchanges must be received and approved in writing by a BDG employee prior to product being sent back. Any product received by BDG without written confirmation is not guaranteed to receive a credit or exchange.
- All returns/exchanges must include a Return Authorization form.
- BuDhaGirl does not provide return shipping labels/call tags/reimbursement for shipping on complimentary exchanges.
- Products returned in any condition other than how it was received from BDG will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. This includes product returned with retail stickers, missing ribbons or tags, and untied sets. You will be responsible for the full cost of any damaged or incomplete product.
- Orders received with damaged product must be submitted to BuDhaGirl within 5 days of receipt.
- To submit a damage claim please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include an item description (style, color, size, and quantity) of each damaged item as well as a photo of the damaged item(s).
- BDG will offer a replacement or credit for approved damages. We request that you return the full set of damaged products for credit or replacement. Incomplete sets will not be processed or replaced by BuDhaGirl.
- Natural patina (verde gris) of the prayer beads or slight color variations in the All Weather Bangles is NOT considered a damage. It is up to each wholesale partners discretion if they would like to exchange the product for their customer. BDG will not accept returns or offer credits on these.
- If the product is damaged in transit or due to manufacturer error BDG will provide both an RA form and a return label.